Simple and cost –effective automatic fire suppression!
The BLAZECUT system is designed for protection of small enclosures with greater risk of fire. BLAZECUT operates automatically without any power supply by detecting higher temperatures. When the temperature in the protected enclosure rises to a critical threshold, the heat sensitive BLAZECUT Tube melts down at the point where the affecting temperature is the highest. Melting the BLAZECUT Tube creates a hole releasing the entire extinguishing agent stored in the BLAZECUT Tube directly onto the source of the fire.
- Universal use: high flexibility of BLAZECUT Tube and A,B,C and electrical fires class rating can protect almost any space
- High cost-effectivity: zero maintenance, long working life, automatic activation beats the competition in cost-effevtivity
- No cylinder for storage of extinguishing agend needed: the whole system can be placed inside the protected enclosure
- Clean and effective extinguishing agent: world wide known and accepted HFC gases
- Automatic operation based on increased temperature: ideal for non-occupied spaces or spaces out of sight
- Long working life: 5-10 years depending on the type of application
- Nor harm to protected enclosure and people when discharged
- Very simple installation: no training required for installation
- Pressure gauge to monitor the pressure at any time
- Low operation temperatures: up to -40°C
- Activation temperature: about 120°C